Monday, October 13, 2014

Holidays

Hi room 10/7

Hope you all had a nice holiday.

Well I had a really exciting but quite scary last night of my holidays because the doctor thought I might of fractured my foot.

First of all I was playing rugby with my friends Alex, Damon, Jamie, Jonty Lee and Koby Lee.

Untill... AHHHHHH, I Screamed my little heart out, my foot! I got tackled by Jamie and I tried rolling out but I coulddn,t,  his elbow was pressing hard against my twisted foot. He herd my yelp so he tried to get off quickly but his knee was digging into my foot as he was trying to get up off me.

Next Thing you know mum heard me crying and screaming so she was running across the road as fast as a bullet to see what was wrong.She knew it was me because mums know their children's cries, well they should any way. Mum helped me hop inside and she grabbed the ice pack. Mum decided to take me to the health centre because it was already swelling up and bruised.

When we got to the doctors we had to wait for a while, but it wasn't too long. We saw Mr Woon with his son Bradly,  he wasn't to well but hopefully he will be fine. When they left it was our turn to go in, the doctor was called Rudolf.  He had a look at my foot and said "I think you have a fractured a bone in your foot so you will have to have an X-ray". He then told us to go to the casting room,  The Nurse told me I needed a cast and that the X-ray would be tomorrow and the cast was only for a night untill the X-ray. When we were done with the cast my sister Paige got the crutches because I wasn't aloud to walk on the cast.When we were walking to the car we didn't know how to sit in the car but we figured it out. When I got home I had dinner and I went straight to bed because I was tired and sore.  The cast was really weird to sleep with.

When I woke up and got on the couch mum took a picture and this is the picture

I went back to the doctor today to get the cast off so I could have my X-ray. After the X-ray the doctor looked at the pictures and luckily it wasn't fractured but my bone was bruised. It is still sore and I have to limp but thank goodness its not broken and I am pleased that I can come to school tomorrow.

This is what a cut cast looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment