Friday, August 22, 2014

TRAVIS'S STORY


GULP, GULP, GULP goes the monster energy goes down my throat ( I'm Travis Pastrana by the way ). Oh no I need to get ready for motor  show. “Wheres my  crew I say” as I do a check.

Oil for motor- check
gopro- check
shoes- check w
goggles-check
overalls safe-check
Helmet safe-check
Suddenly  I get seven meters from the ramp, and I was thinking am I going to make it to tomorrow or am I going to have fatal injury. As the sweat came dripping down my face from my eyebrows I could hear every cheering for me. I get closer and closer and I could see a dim light.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW” I yell I'm going down the ramp as fast a cheater or should  I say as fast as a jet.  The first  bit of the track is a straight so I can pick up my speed for the sharp corners so I can do great drifts so i can get more points so I can win.

Suddenly I get to the sharpest corner but I didn’t know if I will make it but I remembered that  all the fans are here to watch me win and then I see a shortcut a great short cut to get me into first place I get close and I realized it was a awesome jump and next thing you know I was in the air and I was doing a backflip and  the crowd went nuts and guess what  there was only a straight left of the course and I was in 1st place 6km to go and I could feel the adrenaline rush and then it hit me I was zooming past the finish line and the fans yelled

TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome story Kory. I like the starting of your story. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete