Thursday, August 28, 2014

Production

WALT: record and share our thoughts. Text type: Diary or Journal
Success Criteria
Self assessment
Buddy Assessment
Teacher Assessment
Introduce yourself and your role “Dear Diary...”



Honest thoughts and feelings at the time



Likes and dislikes



Expression / Personality (sounds like you)



Date plus optional title for each entry



Actions from practice and performance




Great examples here: Link

Beginning: 25TH MONDAY 2014 AUGUST
Dear Diary, let me introduce myself. My name is kory and my role in the production is a narrator   So far its been a good two weeks but the only bad thing is I don’t really like productions. I don’t know why, but this has been the best one in my life. Maybe its because I have only done two or maybe its because I got what I really wanted which is the narrator thats really awesome.

We have been practicing in the hall and I recon we are doing really well.  the only problem that I have with the prediction is I need more expression and I need to be louder but luckily I have a microphone.  The other narrators are Georgia,Heith,and Jugdip.

26th Tuesday 2014 AUGUST

Dear diary Im back again

we are the second group in the production and our first song is POI E which is all right because of the Haka at the end of it and there is a dance in the middle and I really enjoy it even though it really short.


Wednesday

This was the first big night but im not feeling scared because there is nothing to be afraid of because I know all my lines. The night was ok but there were a few problems with nerves because some kids forgot their lines but they got back on track and finished the show with good looks.
After that we had to move to the wooden chairs and some of the kids in front of us made a crack in the chair by bouncing on them and me, Aniela and Georgia were cracking up about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment